- Citizens Online Police Reporting System
- Additional Online Reporting
- Online Web Mapping Applications
- Purchase Copy of Accident Reports Online
Welcome to the Elk Grove Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if the online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- Is this an Emergency?
- Did this incident occur outside the Elk Grove, CALIFORNIA city limits? (Optional: Confirm if an Elk Grove City address)
- Are the suspects known?
- Did this occur on a state freeway?
- If you answered YES to any of the questions please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section. If you answered no to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted showing that your police that your police report has been accepted ."
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further information of your case is needed, you may be contacted. If you do not respond to our request within 30 days, your report will automatically be rejected.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
- Check your junk mail or spam inbox if the tracking number is not received within 15 minutes after submitting the report. Furthermore, add CaElkGrovePD@coplogic.com to your trusted email list.
Using the Elk Grove Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the following incidents (please choose one):
Powered by Coplogic's Online Citizen Police Reporting
Disclaimer: The categories listed below should only be used for information purposes only. If you are reporting a crime, please use the Elk Grove Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System or contact the Elk Grove Police Department Dispatcher Center at (916) 714-5115.
View recent crime locations in your neighborhoods.